Redmi Note 13 series BIS listing
- Two Redmi smartphones with the model numbers 2312DRAABI and 2312FRAFDI have been spotted on the BIS certifications.
- The Chinese variant of the 2312DRAABI smartphone has the model number 2312DRAABC and was previously listed in the IMEI database.
- The Twitter user who spotted the BIS listing suggests the phone could be the vanilla Note 13 5G and Note 13 4G smartphones.
- While the listing doesn’t reveal any specifications or features of the phone, this serves as an indication suggests the launch of the phones in the country could be happening soon.
Redmi Note 13 series specifications (expected)
- Display: The Redmi Note 13 series is likely to boot a 6.67-inch 1.5K AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and narrow bezels.
- Processor: The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra SoC with Mali-G610 GPU. The vanilla Pro version will come with the Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chip.
- RAM And Storage: 6GB/8GB/12GB and 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB storage options.
- Software: Android 13-based MIUI 13 custom skin out of the box.
- Rear-facing camera: The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will feature a 200MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: The Redmi Note 13 series might have a 16MP front camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The Redmi Note 13 and Note 13 Pro are tipped to pack a 5,120mAh battery with 67W fast charging, while the Note 13 Pro+ could have a 5,000mAh with 120W fast charging.
The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will be the first Note series phone to feature an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. Another teaser confirmed the Note 13 Pro+ will ship with wet-hand technology, where the phone will work in wet environments without any issues.