The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a widely used momentum oscillator in the realm of technical analysis. It measures the magnitude and speed of price movements, providing insights into a stock’s overbought or oversold conditions. RSI values typically range from 0 to 100, with readings above 70 suggesting overbought conditions and readings below 30 indicating oversold conditions.
Now, let’s take a closer look at 10 stocks that are currently experiencing a rising RSI:
1) Adani Energy Solutions Ltd. (NSE: ADANIENG) – RSI: 56.64, Prev. RSI: 49.05
2) Lloyds Metals & Energy Ltd. (NSE: LLOYDMET) – RSI: 56.42, Prev. RSI: 46.43
3) Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd. (NSE: NH) – RSI: 56.08, Prev. RSI: 47.27
4) Adani Total Gas Ltd. (NSE: ADANIGAS) – RSI: 55.93, Prev. RSI: 47.86
5) KEI Industries Ltd. (NSE: KEI) – RSI: 55.33, Prev. RSI: 48.8
6) Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (NSE: GODREJCP) – RSI: 54.96, Prev. RSI: 48.95
7) SBI Cards And Payment Services Ltd. (NSE: SBICARD) – RSI: 54.87, Prev. RSI: 48.9
8) Ambuja Cements Ltd. (NSE: AMBUJACEM) – RSI: 54.68, Prev. RSI: 46.87
9) Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (NSE: KOTAKBANK) – RSI: 54.29, Prev. RSI: 49.44
10) Eicher Motors Ltd. (NSE: EICHERMOT) – RSI: 53.69, Prev. RSI: 49.5
Please note that data related to stocks with a rising RSI on September 12, Tuesday, will be updated later today.
(Disclaimer: This is an AI generated article. Recommendations, suggestions, views, and opinions given by experts are their own. These do not represent the views of the Economic Times)
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.